Objective And Applicability Of The Policy
The terms “You” or “Your” or “User”, shall include any individual or legal entity who accesses or uses https://www.nexapp.co.in (“Nexapp Technologies Website”).
Type Of Information Collected
We collect following information (” Information”) from you:
- “Personally Identifiable Information”: information that could be used to identify you such as, your name, IP addresses, age, gender, telephone numbers, location data, email addresses, payment, billing or other related information which may be used to identify you;
- “Sensitive Personal Information”: such as passwords and financial/ payment related information; if any
- “Non-Personal Information”: information that cannot be used to identify you such as the webpages that you have viewed and your usage patterns; and
- “Device Information”: information which is automatically collected about the device from which the Nexapp Technologies Website is used.
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To sell or market Evolo Landing Page products and services to you
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Manner Of Collection Of The Information
In the use of the Nexapp Technologies Website, as you navigate through the Nexapp Technologies Website, the Company may collect different types of information as detailed above.
“Cookies” are files that would be placed in your system’s hard drive and are intended to improve your user experience, by enabling the Company to track your usage and preference. These cookies may track your usage of the Nexapp Technologies Website, advertisements and links that you visit and other user data. Most cookies the Company uses are limited to a session, which mean they will be automatically deleted when your session closes. You may decline these cookies by changing your browser settings, if permitted, however do note that this may impact certain features of the Nexapp Technologies Website or your user experience in using the Nexapp Technologies Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed or posted on the Nexapp Technologies Website, or transmitted to other users of the Nexapp Technologies Website or third parties. Any such information is posted or transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Nexapp Technologies Website with whom you may choose to share information with.
Use Of Your Information
The information that we collect on the Nexapp Technologies Website will be used for the purposes of operating the Nexapp Technologies Website, facilitating your use of the Nexapp Technologies Website or for other business purposes of the Company. The information including any user Information will be made available to other users of the Nexapp Technologies Website at the Company’s discretion.
Except as otherwise provided herein, no Personally Identifiable Information will be disclosed or shared with any third party without your express consent.
Please do not include any personal information, Personally Identifiable Information or Sensitive Personal Information unless specifically requested by the Company as part of the registration or other applicable processes. If the Company determines that any information you have provided or uploaded violates the terms of this Policy, the Company has the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete or destroy such information without incurring any liability to you
You agree that your personal information may be used to contact you and deliver information or targeted advertisements including but not limited to sending SMS or any communication through electronic medium on the various products and services offered by the Company, administrative notices and any other communication relevant to your use of the Nexapp Technologies Website. If You do not wish to receive these communications, you can at any time change your profile settings.
Disclosure of Your information
The user Information you provide on the Nexapp Technologies Website may be disclosed by the Company to the other users on the Nexapp Technologies Website, the Company’s agents, employees, third party advertisers, subsidiaries and affiliates, or to other third party service providers of the Company who require the information for the purposes of operating and maintaining the Nexapp Technologies Website.
The Company will comply with requests and directions of all governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities, which it believes in good faith to be in accordance with any applicable law. Such compliance may include providing user Information, Personally Identifiable Information or any other information to such agency or authority. By providing any information on the Nexapp Technologies Website, you consent to the Company providing such information to any governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities who exercise jurisdiction over the Company and the Nexapp Technologies Website.
The information that you provide, subject to disclosure in accordance with this Policy shall be maintained in a safe and secure manner.
As a user of the Nexapp Technologies Website, you have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Nexapp Technologies Website in a responsible manner. Do not share your username or password with any person. You are solely responsible for all acts done under the username you are registered under.
Given the nature of internet transactions, the Company does not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including user Information to the Nexapp Technologies Website. Any transmission of user Information on the internet is done at your risk. The Company does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures contained on the Nexapp Technologies Website.
While the Company will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your user Information and other information submitted by you is safe and secure, it offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
Accessing And Updating Your Information
You may change, alter of otherwise modify or update your user Information at any time by accessing the Nexapp Technologies Website using your registered username and accessing your user account.
You may also change and/or delete any of the Information you have submitted. Do note however, the Company reserves the rights to save any usage information and you are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same.
The Company at its sole discretion may permit or deny the change of any information, if it believes the same is required for compliance with applicable laws.
The Nexapp Technologies Website is only intended for users who are of 18 years of age or older and otherwise competent to enter into binding contracts. If you are not of the requisite age or otherwise unable to enter into binding contracts, you are not to provide any user Information or other information. If it comes to the Company’s attention that any user Information or information pertains to an individual under the age of 18 years or otherwise not eligible to enter into binding contracts, such user Information or information will be deleted without notice to you.
Limitation of Liability